Day two was more difficult than I expected. I did okay during the day, but again had trouble in the evening when my brothers had creamy pasta with chicken >.< But my mom and I had a very large batch of brussels sprouts. (I forgot a pic but here’s the recipe xD)
- 1lb bag or fresh brussels sprouts
- fresh minced garlic (I like a lot so use to taste)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- seasonings to taste
- ziplock bag
- aluminum foil
- Add all the ingredients in a large ziplock bag
- zip closed with some air in it and shake to cover sprouts
- make pouch out of foil and put in sprouts
- wrap so sprouts are covered
- bake at 350 until tender (times very depending on oven. Mine took about an hour)
Super yummy!!! I lost 1.4lbs from yesterday to today, putting me at 3.9lbs total lost so far.
My mom lost 1.4 as well, putting her at 3.8 total lost
My dad lost a whopping 4lbs putting him at 7lbs total lost!! Really excited about that, knowing how hard it is for him to stick to it while working. He even made the extra effort today to stop and buy fruit for lunch instead of a burger or candy ^_^
Today I’m making the soup (cuz its all veggies so yeah lol) and I’ll be making grilled asparagus tonight (I’ll post pix and a recipe!) And I’m making dried strawberries!
They’re super easy! Just half or quarter strawberries (depending on size) and bake in the oven at 200 for about 3 hours!