Everyone want to lose weight without any effort.
Well, unfortunately that doesn’t really happen. But, you can make small changes to help you lose weight that don’t feel like you’re doing a lot! Here are a few ideas to get you started!!
- Get walking-walking a mile or more a day is a great way to burn calories
- Cut out sugary foods-replace your chocolate and candy with a healthy alternative like apples or bananas!
- Walk to the store-only need a few things? Walk to the store and back to burn a few extra calories
- Cut the carbs-bread, pasta, and potatoes all get converted to sugar and stored in fat cells
- Drink more water-drinking water helps your body function more efficiently
- Count your calories-keeping track of the calories you eat and the ones you burn help you avoid over indulging!
- Lift weights-hit the gym and pump some iron to burn fat and build muscle!
- Stay active-clean your house, mow the lawn or wash your car, do anything to stay active
- Get some-sexual activity can burn up to 300 calories an hour!
- Shopping-hit the mall! Shopping can burn up to 150 calories an hour
- Tip-Toe everywhere-instead of standing around, lift up on the balls of your feet. Hold for as long as you can and then lower. It’s a classic Pilates strength building exercise. You’ll burn a few calories when you do it and build bigger calf muscles that burn more calories over the long term.
- Turn off the TV-studies show that people who cut their TV time in half burned around 120 more calories a day
- Chew gum-it burns a minuscule amount of calories if you chew on a regular basis. But gum also keeps you from snacking all day which saves more calories than you’ll burn.
- LAUGH!-laughing for 15 minutes burns about 50 calories!
- Clean the house-cleaning burns roughly 120 calories in 30 minutes
I hope you all enjoy these!! Get out and Get active!!