4th, 4th of july, alcohol, apricot sauce, Arts, beauty, booze, cleanse, dad, diets, DIY, easy dessert, Facebook, food, fourth, fourth of july, frozen strawberries, fruit, health, healthy-living, how-to, hulled strawberries, July, life, Makeup, mom, nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp, patriotic, restaurants, Shopping, smoothie, smoothies, social media, style, tutorial, water, yummy recipe
Fourth of July Crème Filled Strawberries ~ Get patriotic with these adult easy red, white and blue dessert for your 4th of July barbecue or picnic. These vodka infused whip cream strawberries are the perfect way to enjoy a cocktail dessert!
4th of July Creme Filled Strawberries
While this is not as fast as “chopping and blocking”, it comes pretty darn close.
No recipe just a few notes for this fast and easy dessert.
A few notes:
- Hull your strawberries and cut the bottom tips for a flat edge.
- Add two tablespoons of vodka to every cup of whip cream.
- Fill hulled strawberries with whip cream. I cheated and actually used Reddi Whip. Martha would be so ashamed (sorry Ms. M, I ran out of time). On the flip side Sandra Lee would embrace me.
- Toss the blueberries in an apricot sauce. Uh, cheated again- I nuked apricot preserves in the microwave.
- Top crème filled strawberries with blueberries.
- Of course for an alcohol free version omit the vodka.
Thanks to Bakers Royal for this yummy recipe!