Arts, beauty, cleanse, dad, dessert, diet, diets, dinner, Facebook, food, frozen strawberries, fruit, health, healthy-living, how-to, Jillian Michaels, life, lime soda, mom, nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp, popsicle molds, restaurants, Shirley temple, shirley temple drink, shirley temples, Shopping, smoothie, smoothies, social media, style, summer, tutorial, water, Weight loss
- This recipe makes 1 drink.
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda (I used 7-Up)
- 2 tbsp Grenadine
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- cherry for garnish (fresh or Maraschino)Instructions
For the Shirley Temple Drink:
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the soda, Grenadine, and the Orange Juice. Stir.
- Garnish with a cherry, either a fresh cherry or a Maraschino cherry.For the Shirley Temple Popsicles:
- For the popsicles, I doubled the recipe and filled my 6 popsicle molds.
- I pitted, then chopped up about 10 fresh cherries and distributed them evenly between the Popsicle molds. They give the popsicles a nice texture! I might even add more next time.